Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8/22/2007

WOW... what a day today huh? BNC ...GONE!....who is next? I have ideas who I think will be the next, BUT why spoil the fun right? I can give you a hint... has something to do with JP Morgan. That is all that I will say right now.

Today we say the rates rise up anywhere from .125 BPS - .250 BPS. Not REALLY that bad. Because when it comes to pricing out loans, that could honestly just be the difference between a 660 credit score and a 680.

FUTURE predictions: I have 2.

1:) Rates are going to DROP come first week in September. Compare at the 3rd week of September versus the 3rd week in August, there will be a change.

2:) Rates are going to DROP SLIGHTLY and STABILIZE come NOVEMBER. I will justify this sometime in October.

Remember, this is my opinion ONLY. I offer an educated idea and side for your questions and market changes.

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Email me: Corey.Mullin@gmail.com
Web: http://mortgage-pro-opinion.blogspot.com

No comments: